Russian patent attorney Eurasian patent attorney
- Graduated from National University of Science and Technology "MISiS" in Metallurgical Engineering.
- 2003 - was admitted as a Russian patent attorney; 2005 - was admitted as a Eurasian patent attorney;
- Specializes in filing applications for inventions and utility models in the field of metallurgy and machine-building, industrial designs, trademarks and geographical indications.
- Speaks Russian and English.
Russian and Eurasian patent attorney Eurasian patent attorney
- 1990 - 2000 - worked as a patent expert at the Federal Institute of Industrial Property;
- 1993 - graduated from Russian State Institute of Intellectual Property and obtained a patent specialist qualification;
- 2000 - 2007 - worked as a patent specialist in NPO Saturn Scientific and Technical Center named after A. Lyulka;
- 2007 - 2009 - worked as a patent specialist in Technological Systems for Protective Coatings LLC;
- 2012 - Ms. Kuznetsova was successfully admitted as a patent attorney and received License No. 298 in Eurasia.
- 2021 - Ms. Kuznetsova was successfully admitted as a design attorney and received License No. 30 in Eurasia.
- Ms. Kuznetsova would be pleased to assist you with the full range of legal services related to filing, prosecution, maintenance of patents, utility models, industrial designs and trademarks in Russia as well as Eurasian patents and designs.