Trademark watch service in Belarus is a supplementary tool for your intellectual property rights protection. It allows monitoring trademarks and pending applications which may violate your IP rights.
Ordering trademark watch service in Belarus you have an opportunity to be informed about similar or identical trademarks/applications filed to the National Center of Intellectual Property (NCIP) or international registrations designating Belarus. This information will give you a possibility to act promptly and efficiently at the first stages of trademark registration by filing an opposition to the NCIP or by proceeding with cancellation actions against infringing trademark in the court.
Trademark watch service in Belarus allows trademark owners to:
- monitor trademark applications and registrations by keyword, sign, elements of sign;
- initiate timely actions against trademarks which may potentially infringe your rights;
- avoid any possible losses of profit as a consequence of the unlawful use of identical or similar trademarks by third parties;
- prevent infringements in the administrative, pre-trial procedures;
- minimize costs and time involved in litigation actions;
- monitor the activities of competitors and the market as a whole.
MSP Watch Service is performed by specialized software with different sorting and filtering capabilities comprising the most actual data from the following registers:
- Belarus trademark applications admitted to the substantive examination;
- Belarus trademark registrations;
- International registrations designating Belarus.
Weekly trademark watch report includes detailed information on possible conflicting filed or registered trademarks; information on the applicant/rightholder; timeframe for filing opposition; expert opinion regarding similarity of conflicting trademarks; class(es) of goods and services for which the identical/similar trademark is filed/registered.
The specialists of our company highly recommend trademark monitoring service in Belarus for your trademark portfolio during all the validity term of your IP objects. This service helps you to reveal the violation at the earliest stages of infringing your trademark registration. Filing opposition in respect of a pending application is more time and cost effective than proceeding with the cancellation of the already registered trademark.
Please contact us for any additional information or ordering sample of a search report.