Russian and Eurasian patent attorney Eurasian patent attorney
- 1990 - 2000 - worked as a patent expert at the Federal Institute of Industrial Property;
- 1993 - graduated from Russian State Institute of Intellectual Property and obtained a patent specialist qualification;
- 2000 - 2007 - worked as a patent specialist in NPO Saturn Scientific and Technical Center named after A. Lyulka;
- 2007 - 2009 - worked as a patent specialist in Technological Systems for Protective Coatings LLC;
- 2012 - Ms. Kuznetsova was successfully admitted as a patent attorney and received License No. 298 in Eurasia.
- 2021 - Ms. Kuznetsova was successfully admitted as a design attorney and received License No. 30 in Eurasia.
- Ms. Kuznetsova would be pleased to assist you with the full range of legal services related to filing, prosecution, maintenance of patents, utility models, industrial designs and trademarks in Russia as well as Eurasian patents and designs.