Kazakh patent attorney
- 1975 - graduated from Al-Farabi Kazakh National University in Chemistry and Chemical Technology;
- 1976 - worked as a head of the patent license sector of the Special Construction and Technological Bureau of Institute of Problems with Machine Building named after Pidgorniy of NASU;
- 1996 - completed IP law courses of the Patent Office of Kazakhstan;
- 2006 - approved her qualification as an IP specialist, passed the exam to be admitted as a patent attorney.
- 2010 - joined Mikhailyuk, Sorokolat and Partners.
- Specializes in patent searches, preparing and filing applications for inventions, utility models, industrial designs and trademarks, manages all paperwork related to these applications. Specializes in the field of physics and electricity.