Lithuanian patent attorney
- 1962 - graduated from Lithuanian Veterinary Academy;
- 1974 - obtained a degree of Candidate of Biological Sciences;
- 1977 - graduated from Lithuanian Public Patent Institute;
- 1978 - 1981 - acted as a founder and a chairman of the Patent Office of Lithuania;
- 1986 - became an associate professor;
- 2004 - was admitted as a Lithuanian Patent Attorney;
- 2010 - joined Mikhailyuk, Sorokolat and Partners for further effective cooperation.
- Speaks Lithuanian, English and Russian.