Partner Head of the Patent Department Ukrainian Patent and Trademark Attorney
- Graduated from National Aerospace University “Kharkiv Aviation Institute” and obtained a diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Graduated from Scientific Research Institute of Intellectual Property and obtained a diploma in Intellectual Property Law. Graduated from Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs and obtained a diploma in Civil Law.
- 1995 - was registered before the Ukrainian Patent Office as a Ukrainian patent and trademark attorney and joined Mikhailyuk, Sorokolat and Partners.
- Specializes in national and international prosecution of inventions, industrial designs and utility models in a wide circle of technologies; highly experienced in patent searches, legal proceedings and unfair competition matters.
- Speaks Ukrainian, Russian and English.
- Patent Attorney Mr. Mikhailyuk and his department provide the full range of high quality legal services related to patent registration in CIS countries, prosecution and litigation.