Senior Partner The founder and head of the Company patent and trademark attorney in Ukraine
- 1972 - graduated from Moscow Engineering Physics Institute and obtained a diploma in Physics Engineering. For about 20 years Mr. Mikhailyuk worked in the sphere of licensing and patenting in the USSR academy of Sciences. In particular, he occupied the post of Head of the Patent and License Department of the B. Verkin Institute for Low Temperature Physics and Engineering of the USSR Academy of Sciences.
- 1992 - the year of creation of the patent system in Ukraine – was certified as a specialist in the sphere of intellectual property and obtained Trademark and Patent Attorney Registration No.1; in the same year, he founded patent firm Prins-Group S.A., which later changed its name to Mikhailyuk, Sorokolat & Partners.
- 2003 - was certified as a court expert in the field of IP Law.
- At present, Mr. Valentin Mikhailyuk conducts court examinations, specializes in prosecution of national, Eurasian and PCT applications in a wide range of technologies, as well as provides assistance for Ukrainian and foreign clients in trademark and copyright prosecution, intellectual property licensing, industrial property infringement, unfair competition matters.
- Speaks Ukrainian, Russian and English.